I Ask For Prayers For Someone Wonderful

Lord I know you know your child and our prayer forum member of caf mom4truth . Lord heal her of her physical illnesses and strengthen her health in body and in her strength to battle these diseases . LORD I humbly ask that you heal her and improve her health . Lord she blesses many through her prayers and Christlike love . Lord hear our prayers for her healing . Thank you dear LORD , in the name of our saviour Jesus , amen . Everyone join me in praying for a special lady mom4truth ! ./ May God Bless you mom4truth ! / John

Lord have mercy on mom4 truth and do a total healing and make her whole . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen. John

Beautiful. I will join in prayer.

Oh how great it is ! Lord hear our prayers for a healing for mom4truth ! thank you Lord , in Jesus’s name , amen . Thanks jrabs for your prayerful support and prayers for mom4truth . Do keep her in your prayers , John

MOM4TRUTH, I didn’t know that you were sick… I will definately pray for you now!!

O Jesus, Divine Healer and Physician, hear our humble prayers. We trust in you for a complete physical healing of Mom4Truth. We know that only you have the power! Bless her O Lord and use her to spread your love and understanding to others as she has helped me here on the forum… I pray this in Jesus name… AMEN

Praying for this little child

Oh how great it is ! LET’S ALL PRAY FOR A HEALING FOR MOM4TRUTH . Lord hear our prayers for a healing for mom4truth ! thank you Lord , in Jesus’s name , amen . Thanks jrabs, pyropam , barbara therese for your prayerful support and prayers for mom4truth . Do keep her in your prayers , LORD HEAL HER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN . John

Praying…

:gopray:

:byzsoc: I will pray also!

Oh how great it is ! LET’S ALL PRAY FOR A HEALING FOR MOM4TRUTH . Lord hear our prayers for a healing for mom4truth ! thank you Lord , in Jesus’s name , amen . Thanks top , mahalia and jrabs, pyropam , barbara therese for your prayerful support and prayers for mom4truth . Do keep her in your prayers , LORD HEAL HER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN .:thumbsup: John

Oh how great it is !:slight_smile: LET’S ALL PRAY FOR A HEALING FOR MOM4TRUTH . Lord hear our prayers for a healing for mom4truth ! thank you Lord , in Jesus’s name , amen . Thanks alh and top , mahalia and jrabs, pyropam , barbara therese for your prayerful support and prayers for mom4truth .:slight_smile: Do keep her in your prayers:) , LORD HEAL HER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN .:thumbsup: John

praying for her

Oh how great it is ! LET’S ALL PRAY FOR A HEALING FOR MOM4TRUTH . Lord hear our prayers for a healing for mom4truth ! thank you Lord , in Jesus’s name , amen . Thanks MOMMYOF4 and alh and top , mahalia and jrabs, pyropam , barbara therese for your prayerful support and prayers for mom4truth . Do keep her in your prayers , LORD HEAL HER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN . John

Kept in daily prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.