I ask God for mercy and help in my problems

Please pray for me to our Lord Jesus to grant me His mercy and help in this time of need to help me in my finances because it seems I am out of cash for my needs. I ask God in Jesus Name to grant me and my family His Divine Providence and Wisdom in our daily lives. Amen.

Jesus, help Leetoy deal with his problems, let him know that You are with him when he is poor or rich…please dear Jesus, he needs you right now, financial trouble is so stressful, please help him, you ,Jesus have the power to do anything…thank you, Jesus

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptatoin but deliver us from evil. amen.

Lord, please grant Leetoy total confidence in Your mercy and abandonment to Your mercy. Grant him the funds he needs to pay his bills and the help of people who know him. Grant him wisdom and strength, Lord, and mold him into the perfect image of your Son through the suffering he bears. Amen.

Everyday prayers for these loving, helpful and generous people who pray for the needs of other people everyday that God grant them the strength and guidance to continue to love and share. That God help them and their families in their everyday needs. That God protect them from danger and harm to their soul and body. That God showers them his mercy and graces each day. Thank you Oh God for these wonderful people. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Thank you so much for your prayers and I pray that God may grant your everyday prayers for you are loving, helpful and generous people who pray for the needs of other people daily. I earnestly and humbly pray that God grants each of you the strength and guidance to continue to love and share. That God will help you and your families in your everyday needs. That God protect your body and soul from danger and harm. That God showers each of you his mercy and graces each day. Thank you so much Oh God for these wonderful people. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.