I beg of your prayers For my father who had a threath made against his life Tonight

Brothers and sisters I come to you in a state of utter just sureal sadness and almost fear(with Christ I do not fear I cant describe the emotion)

Earyler today a call was made under an allias name to one of the Local hospitals where my father had a previous Job, and said that my father was going to be killed. No name no trace on the call, no anything, my parents are not taking precautions really, being more careful, but I feel like they should leave town for atleast the week.

Brothers and Sisters I still need my father, I talk to him atleast twice a week, I love him he helps me through so much, he has been my hero since I was a little boy, I want to follow in his footsteps in his proffession.

I beg of your prayers, please do not over look this thread, for a brother who is really in distress.

In Christs love,

I pray for God to surround him with an army of protective Angels and that Christ stands on the front line of protection for him.

I also pray that the person that called that one in sees his love and mercy, knowing him in full and desires only our lords love and mercy in their life, turning back from the threat and sin they are contemplating.

I pray this to the Father in his Son’s name, Jesus Christ.

Amen

Praying for his protection…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, please surround Steave’s father with ranks of angels to protect him, and convert the heart of the person who made the threat to his father’s life. May Steave find comfort in the recess of your Sacred Heart and live confident in your merciful love for him and his father. Please send your peace to Steave and his family and grant them all the graces they need to get through this difficult time safely and with confidence in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Mighty Lord and Protector and our Saviour Jesus Christ we give Steave’s father into your hands and rest in the firm knowledge of your Love and Protection.

Thank you Jesus.

Amen to this prayer
I implore God to grant peace and safety to you and each member of your family .

Amen.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.