I bet y'all are tired of seeing this title: is this kind of thing sinful or a near occasion of sin?

So I know I can be a little scrupulous at times, and I am wondering: Does the logic of near-occasion of sin regarding impure jokes apply to jokes based in anger or some other sin? For example, is it sinful to enjoy a joke based around someone being needlessly vengeful with vengeance being the punchline? It strikes me that an argument could be made either way, as the emotion evoked is not one of anger, but nonetheless creates a connection between anger and happiness or amusement, or seemingly normalizes situations of unjust anger-based reactions. I’d imagine that, given the specificity of the situation, the Church would not have a standpoint aimed at it, but does anybody know of one? If not, input is still appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.