I burned my left hand with scolding hot boiling herbal tea- theraflu

I burned my left hand with scolding hot boiling herbal tea- theraflu.Please pray it will be fine . Let it be totally healed. I thank you all for praying. Lord heal my left hand and let it be perfectly healed from the boiling hot fluid . thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . God bless you all, John

John I’m sorry you’ve hurt yourself, and hope and pray that the pain eases and your hand will heal without complication.

God bless you John

John…My dear clumsy friend…be careful…May God heal your wound and may God watch over you so you don’t run into any more troubles. Your plate is definitely full (as my own)…Aloe works wonders on burns…I use it when I burn my own clumsy self with the curling iron…God Bless you (and STAY SAFE)…Love you, my dear friend. Diane:hug1:

Praying for your healing…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your hand and that you recover from the flu.

Praying!

Saying a quick prayer for you John…Please take care…

I’m praying for a fast and thorough healing. A little aloe cactus juice always helps my kitchen burns.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.