"I Can Only Imagine" - Awsome "Eucharist" music video

+JMJ+

I Can Only Imagine - the Catholic version - the Eucharist

[LEFT]

Here is the link to the video;[/LEFT]

[LEFT]youtube.com/watch?v=XsS6Yv7l5_I[/LEFT]

You don’t need to Imagine, you can experience Jesus now.

If you “had the faith of a mustard seed” Jesus said, you could move mountains.

If you have faith and believe in Jesus, He promised us; that he would be with us, until the end of time; and that He would never leave us.

He kept his promise, He his present in All of the Sacraments, especially the Sacrament of the Eucharist.

He is with us! All you have to do is believe!

Jesus told us, over and over in the Scriptures, that if we believe, that He would dwell in us; That He would be in us and we would be in Him.

I didn’t understand this for many years.

The secret to on-locking the Mystery of Christ is the word “believe” and understanding what it really means. It means; believe in all of it, all that Jesus said and did, and passed down to us, including the Sacraments.

If you believe in the Sacraments, something miraculous and beautiful happens; you feel God and His love, “Him in you and you in Him”

For the complete article go to this link; jimbrousseau.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-can-only-imagine-catholic-version.html

Yours in Christ,

Jimmy Brousseau

I would have rather heard “O Salutaris Hostia and Tantum Ergo and Pange Lingua” as the music- then again that’s just me.

Ken

Very nice. I am glad that we have some videos out there of great things. All too often the videos are of sex/violence and other things I would prefer my family was not exposed to.

Nice video and music.

Thanks,

God Bless and Peace.

Jack

Thank you I loved it!

Beautiful.

Actually even with Adoration you can’t really imagine what Heaven is like.

The viedo is full of old art, sterotypes and I’m sure the person didn’t get the author’s permission to use this song.

The artist of the song was NOT singing about the Eucharist. People shouldn’t make pop christian into what it’s not.

That was wonderful and well put together and it touched my spirit. Thank you!:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.