I can't find the 2010, film, "Vision" anywhere!

I don't have Netflix, but I looked on sites like Youtube, libraries (4 systems in the whole KC and nothing!), Blockbusters, Family Video, Vintage Stock, and Half-Price Books bookstores (with A/V stuff) and nothing! It only was made a year ago!

Then, there's Of Gods and Men and There Be Dragons. Both were very good! I got to see those ones at the theater.

If you’re referring to the movie about Hildegard of Bingen, it’s on DVD at Amazon:
amazon.com/Vision-Life-Hildegard-von-Bingen/dp/B004KCAYXC/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1305690089&sr=1-1

I guess so, but I should be able to find it with all the places to find movies in KC.

Originally Posted by foolishmortal
I don’t have Netflix, but I looked on sites like Youtube, libraries (4 systems in the whole KC and nothing!), Blockbusters, Family Video, Vintage Stock, and Half-Price Books bookstores (with A/V stuff) and nothing! It only was made a year ago!

**Hi “foolishmortal,”

As you have probably surmised, the movie IS available at Netflix. In fact, Netflix carries many religious movies that I had never even heard of before. Some you have to order and others can be streamed to your computer instantly. The movie “Vision” is one that can be streamed to your computer.:popcorn:

**I had not heard about the movie until I read your posts, but I will watch it online tomorrow! :tada: Thanks! **

DesertSister62**

[quote="foolishmortal, post:3, topic:240583"]
I guess so, but I should be able to find it with all the places to find movies in KC.

[/quote]

I dunno... it seems to be a rather obscure German language film. According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, it never appeared in more than 17 theaters in the US.

You can order the DVD from the US distributor for the film:
zeitgeistfilms.com/videocatalog/product_info.php?products_id=178

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.