I can't remember the name of the group

A friend of mine recently told me about a group he and his wife/family were active in. He told me the name of it, but by the time I got home I had forgotten it. I know that it had the word Community in the title and by the sounds of it, it is a national group that they are in a chapter of it. I was just wondering if anybody here might know of it.

[quote="mmyers, post:1, topic:193611"]
A friend of mine recently told me about a group he and his wife/family were active in. He told me the name of it, but by the time I got home I had forgotten it. I know that it had the word Community in the title and by the sounds of it, it is a national group that they are in a chapter of it. I was just wondering if anybody here might know of it.

[/quote]

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

What does the group do?

Does the group have a uniform?

Why does your friend and his family participate?

Are you interested in joining? What has prevented it beyond the name?

Some clues beyond 'it's a group' :rolleyes:

It is a Catholic Discussion/Prayer group. I do believe it is made up of young Catholic families and it is a format for prayer/discussion more than a tightly knit national group.
We are interested in starting something formal with a current group of young Catholic families that we have started hanging out with, so we are checking out different formats.

Ask your friend. :)

Are you talking about the generic "small faith community"? That is how many of the groups we had at church are referred to. It started with Life in the Spirit seminar and continued after I think.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.