I could use a prayer PRETTY BAD from you guys

basiclly 2009 was a waste of life for me…i do not want 2010 to start the same way. ive got a bunch of problems, 1 with my teeth i need dental work done or ill lose alll my teeeth and im only 25! if i got the help im trying to get i will take care of my teeth like never before, also am trying to get my insurance to cover the prescription chantix to quit smoking for good. and its a pain in the butt right now going back and fourth with the pharmacy the insurance comp. the doctor, this that and the other thing. if you could pray that the Lord will help me in these and many other areas of my life, like a job, and an apartment closer to my family i dont know anybody out here where i live now. i am on waiting lists for subsidized housing i do get a little money from s.s. disability but its not enough for me, i go through it like its water and am broke by the 1st week of the month. i really need work. please pray for me, my name is kevin gallagher jr from rhode island, not that sayin my name & state i live in matters i just want you to know who i am and who your praying for if your willing to do that for me, i really appreciate it, i really need help and am not ashamed to ask my fellow catholics and christians or whoever for prayer. thank you and God bless all of you guys, peace. - KG

(a short little prayer goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG way)

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5918/10841101991249821240100.jpg

Kevin,I’ll be praying for your intentions.

Consider it done. God bless

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Our Father Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
give us this day our daily bread and Forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive thouse who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
AMEN

For you Kevin

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
pray for us sinners
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
pray for us sinners
Amen.

For Kevin

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Father please help Kevin through all his problems.Grant him the answer to his intentions.
Amen

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.
    Amen

Praying hard for your intention.

Praying for you KG …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God I ask You to grant wisdom and protection to Kevin.
Help him to consider others in all his choices and actions,
so that he lives according to Your commandments of love.
Please help him in all his needs.
Thank You, loving God

May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.

Amen.

Hi Kevin… happy you posted here so we can remember you in our prayers…just a suggestion, but if you have a Medical University or Dental Colllege near by, you might be able to get very reasonable dental care…just something to consider if it helps…Keeping you in prayer…

On this Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception we pray…

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

thank all of you guys who've responded to this, i really appreciate your help so much....true :)

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Continued prayers…

Lord please grant wisdom and protection to Kevin.
Help him to consider others in all his choices and actions,
so that he lives according to Your commandments of love.
Please help him in all his needs.
Thank You, Lord
Let Your mercy be on him as he places his trust in You

One more prayer being said for you …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Hail Mary,Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners, now
Amen.

Continued prayers for you Kevin

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
pray for us sinners
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.