I desperately need help

I’m so thankful I found this forum. I am in desperate need of prayers for God’s help.
He knows my problems and I feel helpless to even list them…the most pressing is my husband and I are facing the worst financial crises of our married life. We’ve dealt with so much…death of our baby son, job transfer half way across the country away from my family (our major support system) and hardships that have put us to trial year after year after year. We made such poor choices in the beginning of our marriage - we are still ‘paying’ for them. We seem to keep sinking deeper and deeper. I’ve never been so scared. I am desperate for peace and security for our children and family. Please pray for a financial miracle for us. I just don’t know what to do anymore… Please pray for us. Thank you!

On Friday I was told that my best friend had a bereavement. His 3 month baby daughter was lost to us. The first thing that I said to God was “What have you done!” I stopped short of saying how can you have done this to us. In the short time since then I have learnt that God gives and he takes. Read the book of Job. Faith isn’t easy to keep alive it requires immense sacrifice.

God please explain to me why I never asked You for explanations before.

Lord please let your grace shine down upon Laeph and their family. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

**Novena Prayer to Saint Jude
(Patron Saint of Impossible Causes.)

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus
Be adored and loved in all Tabernacles
Until the end of time.
May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be
praised and Glorified now and forever.
St. Jude Pray for us and hear our prayer.
Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus throughout
The world for all eternity. Amen.**

Our Father. Hail Mary.

((say this prayer six times a day over the course of the nine day novena. God Bless You))

I said a prayer for you. :console:

Sweet and merciful Jesus, You have suffered for us and You suffer with us. Wrap your arms of compassion around our friend Laeph’s family. Bless their marriage, bless their work, bless their anguish and their suffering, and bring all closer to You.

Mother Mary, gentle and kind, please join us in our prayers. How intimately and sweetly you know us! Be with us, Mary. In your compassion and empathy, pray with us and for us.

Amen.

God DOES NOT “TAKE”. Illness, tragedy, accident, assault, these are part of a corrupt creation and that is what Jesus came to heal: DID HEAL. He has told us John 16:33

*“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

You will ask why, it’s normal. Instead, try to ask “what next”. Everyone suffers, even those who appear not to be suffering. It’s the nature of “nature”, imperfect but made right by the ultimate Sacrifice. It is NOT GOD’S WILL for children to die, for tragedies to occur, for financial hardship, for violent acts, etc. God’s will is for peace and, most important, LOVE. The test of life, the great test, is TO RUN THE RACE, your hand in His, regardless of circumstance, regardless of horrific loss, regardless of even the most indescribable emotional pain (of which I have partaken). Keep your eyes on Him. He’s right there, in front of you, carrying His cross. Pick up your own every day. Follow Him.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross:

Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Prayer to the Infant of Prague

O Divine Child of Prague, and still the great omnipotent God, we implore through thy Most Holy Mother’s most powerful intercession and through the boundless mercy of Thy omnipotence as God, for a favorable answer to the intention that our friend earnestly asks. O Divine Child of Prague, hear our prayers and grant her petition.
Amen.

:signofcross:

I will remember you and your husband in my prayers today. May the Good Lord give you comfort and strength in this time of trial.

Praying for you and your family.

Heavenly Father, we implore Your powerful assistance for laeph and her husband and family, in their financial difficulties, and in all the trials that have lacerated them.
Embrace them, in their sorrow at the loss of their baby son.
Help them to protect and ensure all that is for the healthy and secure development of their children. Bless them with a hopeful new beginning for their lives.
Father, have mercy, in the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus.

Mother Mary we ask your maternal intercession for the spiritual and temporal welfare and blessing of this family.

Praying my heart out for you situation to improve dramatically.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.