I destroyed my marriage

Though i wish to keep details to myself, i am likely losing my marriage, and its at least half my fault. I wish I were wrong. But its unlikely.

Hugs to you and you will be in my prayers.

It is always tragic when these things happen,

Don’t give up until the fat lady has sung, my friend.

It sounds like you regret this situation, so do everything in your power to bring it back around. A marriage is something worth fighting for, so be careful you don’t give up prematurely.

Only God can heal seriously broken marriages; it takes more than just two people. All I’m saying is don’t give up until you’re absolutely certain you’ve done everything you could to save your marriage.

Christ’s Peace be with you!

Praying for you!!

In the meantime, check out the movie “Fireproof”.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, spread the effect of grace of thy flame of love over all humanity, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Praying for you and your spouse.
Sub Tuum Praesiduum Under Thy protection

We fly to thy protection, O holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin.
Amen.

May God grant peace and healing to each of you.
Amen.

Don’t give up. Print this out and show your husband if you have to in order to prove that you would like to save your marriage. I agree with Jamal.

Praying for the intentions of your marriage.

It not over yet. Go and resolve it now. go and say sorry for the things that you have done or at fault of.

Prayers for your wife and you that you both be healed in love.

Sorry to go off-topic here, but I have to call out this poor advice:

Fireproof sets a bad example for a so-called Christian movie, especially when it comes to a wife’s conduct. While it is true that the husband is a sinner, it is also true that the wife is a (I can’t make myself say that word) for cozying up to the doctor either for an affair or to make him husband #2 and she never once apologizes onscreen for doing so. The core of the movie is about two guys fighting over a would-be divorcee who is all about the money. Watch it for pro-divorce entertainment if you like, but know that no one should associate this movie with Christian, let alone Catholic marriage.

okay back on topic:

If there are children in the OP’s marriage, I pray for them most of all, children need both their parents in their home. I pray that perhaps the couple can step back from the brink and see what they’re doing to their children.

I am so sorry. Prayers for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.