I don't feel like myself, and I don't know why

Hello all. I coils really use a few prayers. Lately I’ve hit a spiritual dry spell and I just can’t seem oi get out. I alsoI feel trapped. I feel very worn down spiritually. I feel like i don’t interact with people the way Jesus would want me to. I feel like I have too much pride, like I don’t have the courage to stand tall for my faith. I feel like I’m not the same person i used to be. I’m trying to change, but sometimes i feel fake. Please pray for me.

Hi Eric, praying for you buddy. Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, they kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Are you praying at the moment? Having regular prayer, is I think one way to beat the blues.

I recommend you to the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she intercede for you and help you to imitate her and her Son. May she help you to pray the Rosary everyday. May she help you to pray zealously and often, and help you to find good pious books to read. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.