I don't have a cat, but I love cats

I had a question but I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry :frowning:

All cat pictures and memes welcome.

Next time if you post something on the wrong forum you can just edit it and put it on the correct forum. I think as a member you can do that, or you can ask a regular to move it for you.

Thanks, I think I moved this to “casual discussion” :slight_smile:
I don’t start topics that often and I bungled this one pretty badly.

I’ve now made it a thread about cats.

That’s ok. I wasn’t sure if you knew you could edit the forum so now you know for next time. :smile:

Enjoying the Winter sun :slight_smile:

An absolute unit.

Look at my profile picture and see how cute I am! Err, I mean, look at my profile picture fellow human and see how cute my totally-not-me kitty is!

LOL!! :grin: :laughing: :cat2: :cat:

That’s soo cute!

Our kitty will actually go after warm cookies that are left cooling on the table when I leave them there to cool when I’ve taken them out of the oven.

She’s hilarious! She’ll try to fish them slowly off of the table with her paw, where she can them knock them off onto the floor, and then nibble on them! LOL! :grin:

I don’t have a cat nor do I want them. They are smarter than me and I think in sort order a cat would have me well trained.

Yes, they are very intelligent. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think that you’re right about them having you well-trained, as my kitty has me well-trained! :wink: :grinning:

Interestingly, cats appear to have adapted certain vocalizations to indicate things, “I’m hungry. Please feed me.” It can create a weird, somewhat unique “language” between cat and owner. Some would call it manipulative on the cat’s part, but I think that that’s the stereotype of cats as aloof and uncaring talking.

Of course, humans didn’t really breed this into them. That isn’t to say, though, that we haven’t at times, perhaps unintentionally, bred cats with certain behaviors, like the Bombay’s tendency to have an almost dog-like loyalty to and affection for someone.

Your profile pic always makes me smile :smiley:

Yeah, we all know the cat is the true owner of the house once it’s all said and done.

This is my 12 year old cat.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.