I don't know what else to do

My friend is in a very very dark place right now. she is in extreme anguish over so many hurtful situations that have occured throughout her life and i am afraid she’s lost her faith in God and the will to live:(

please, i am begging you to pray for her, i don’t know what else to do and feel so lost but i know God can work miracles.

I will put both of you in my Prayers. God Bless.

Since she can’t pray this psalm, I’ll pray it for her.

“O God You are my God for You I long;
for You my soul is thirsting.
My body pines for You
like a dry weary land without water.
So I gaze on You in the sanctuary
to see Your strength and Your glory.

For Your love is better than life,
my lips will speak your praise.
In Your name, I will lift up my hands.
My soul shall be filled as with a banquet,
my mouth shall praise you with joy.

On my bed, I remember You.
On You I muse through the night
for You have been my help;
in the shadow of Your wings, I rejoice!
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand holds me fast.” [Psalm 63]

“There is one thing I ask of the Lord,
for this, I long, to live in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to savour the sweetness of the Lord.” [Psalm 26:4]

Lord, I pray that bit can get a priest to talk with his/her friend about his/her pain and suffering. Bit’s friend needs some sort of intervention, Lord, please have bit arrange for a good priest to talk with his/her friend. May bit give his/her friend a lot of love and attention, so his/her hurting friend has someone to feel loved by and to live for. Maybe bit can get some of the people who have hurt his/her friend to step up to the plate and apologize for any wrongdoing on their part. Lord, this soul will be in my prayers every day. Help him/her in these dark times; give him/her the grace to still seek you; may he/she find you again. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Precious Lord, so many are hurting and need of your gentle care and love. Please meet this dear ones need of YOU and bring your wonderful healing in this difficult situation.
In Jesus’ name,
mlz

Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

**Praying for your friend. Just keep praying for her …keep asking God. He is listening, and He will comfort your friend. I pray that she surrenders her pain to Christ, and lets Him heal her. **

I am praying for your friend and for you.

In Christ,

Francesca

Holding your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

Out of the depths I cry to You, Oh Lord; Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
If You, Oh Lord, mark iniquities, Lord, who can stand?
But with You there is forgiveness, therefore You are revered.
I trust in the Lord, my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the dawn.
More than watchmen wait for the dawn, let Israel wait for the Lord.
For with the Lord is unfailing love and with Him is full redemption.
He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

Other refuge have I none;
Hangs my helpless soul on Thee:
Leave, ah! leave me not alone,
Still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed,
All my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head
With the shadow of Thy wing! Amen.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy;
our life, our sweetness and our hope. To
thee do we cry, poor banished children of
Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine
eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our
exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy
womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet
Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O holy Mother of
God that we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ. Amen.

Praying for your friend… :signofcross:

Praying hard.

my friend recently told me that she’s just so tired of everything and doesn’t want to try anymore.
thank you all for your prayers, im afraid prayer is all that’s holding her up now but i know how powerful they can be.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Heavenly Father, I pray for Bit’s friend. Lord it was you who rescued the the man of Gadarenes from the pit of darkness that had overtaken him. When Your Beloved Son came into the land He would not even allow any darkness to stand but with the light of His love always vanquished it from His presence. So too Lord I ask now that You would rescue this girl, Bit’s friend, by Your mighty Hand. Deliver and break the shackles that bind her O Lord we pray that she may be able to see the Light of Your love & mercy. Father we ask this In Precious Name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen

Luk 8:26 Then they sailed to the country of the Gadarenes, which is opposite Galilee. And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a certain man from the city who had demons for a long time. And he wore no clothes, nor did he live in a house but in the tombs. When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!” For Jesus had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. It had often seized the man, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness.
Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?"
And he said, “Legion,” because many demons had entered him. And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss. Now a herd of many swine was feeding there on the mountain. So they begged Him that He would permit them to enter them. And Jesus permitted them.

Then the demons went out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the lake and drowned. When those who fed them saw what had happened, they fled and told it in the city and in the country. Then they went out to see what had happened, and came to Jesus, and **found the man from whom the demons had departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind. **And they were afraid.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.