I don't want to do this, but I must

If I have said anything unorthodox or heretical, I apologize.

May God correct and gracious lead to the truth any souls I have confused or misinformed.

Peace be with you.

Let go and let God, Eucharisted. Be at peace.

If it ain’t so unmanly, I’d give you a hug.

Oh what the heck.

:console:

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

:hug:

**As a word of encourage :slight_smile: ment . . . **

Through reading and reflecting upon your posting of the portion of Sacred :bible1: Scripture on Moses this past weekend . . . the Lord brought it to mind this morning as I prepared the daily postings for our Benedictine Spirituality Forum here at CAF . . . and I utilized a portion of that same Scripture as today’s thought for today . . . which corresponded directly to today’s daily reading from the Holy Rule of St. Benedict . . . which we read and reflect upon daily . . .

So thank you for posting that portion of God’s Most :bible1: Holy Word regarding Moses . . . it did indeed bear good fruit . . . and some of the comments on that portion of Scripture in that post were also very helpful . . . the link is below . . . just scroll down to my third post . . . if you’d like to read the further reflection on Moses inspired from your posting . . . remember . . . we all contribute to one another’s lives as God’s children in His family . . . even when we make mistakes at times . . . I love the **Scripture **read from Romans in the Holy Mass yesterday during the Liturgy of the Word . . .

***"And we know that all things
work together for good
to them that love
God, ***
to them who are the called
according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28
:bible1:

Link: forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=35

*God bless . . . have a beautiful day in the Lord . . . *

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Sweet Spirit of our Holy God+[/RIGHT]

Gloria Dei! Thank You, Jesus, for letting me be Your instrument, though I am unworthy. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.