I feel like I need a change of scenery in my life

Have any of you ever felt like that? I just recently came back to the Catholic Church and now I feel like I need and/or want changes in my life and a change of scenery in my life.

Why do I feel that way? What should I do??? I'm praying every day and going to Mass once a week. I don't drive so it's almost impossible for me to get to mass every single day. I'm 32 and single by the way...

So any advice or opinions???

Thanks and peace to all...

Jason

[quote="jason197754, post:1, topic:182463"]
Have any of you ever felt like that? I just recently came back to the Catholic Church and now I feel like I need and/or want changes in my life and a change of scenery in my life.

Why do I feel that way? What should I do??? I'm praying every day and going to Mass once a week. I don't drive so it's almost impossible for me to get to mass every single day. I'm 32 and single by the way...

So any advice or opinions???

Thanks and peace to all...

Jason

[/quote]

When we turn to God, we change. It sounds like the Holy Spirit is prodding you. Maybe you even have a calling to the priesthood. Continue to pray and listen.

I agree with the last poster… maybe you have a calling to the priesthood? When you said you felt like you needed a change in scenery, is that supposed to be a spiritual of physical change? If spiritual, you may want to look for a retreat that you could attend… I always feel “refreshed” and am able to think more clearly after attending one! And as for the physical, the only thing I can think now is to take a vacation… :frowning: Sorry, not much help there…

God Bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.