I feel so lonely...

After being married for 12 years and my husband leaving us, I have never felt so alone in my life. This has been an emotional roller coaster...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I went through it and know how dark things seem right now, especially over the holidays. Lean on God. He will carry you through this. I promise. I am praying for you and your family.

"Do not become upset when difficulty comes your way. Laugh in its face and know that you are in the arms of God. -St. Francis de Sales

Loneliness can seem insurmountable at times, but there are peaks, and there are valleys. You are experiencing a valley. This is often, however, where we can most closely experience God. Don't lose hope, sister! I will pray my night prayer tonight for your intentions :)

Lord, please bless all persons involved in this situation with abundant grace. Through the providential wisdom of the Father, please lead yjenkins closer to your sacred heart, now and forever, blessing her with powerful graces for healing and comfort. Send Our Lady to fill the void in her heart during this trying matter and throughout her life. Amen. :gopray2:

Thank you everyone...I have never felt so low in my life.

You are not alone. Jesus Christ is with you, right now, and forever more. Call on him, the saints, your Blessed Mother, and His angels, and you will experience a great joy. Trust me, you are not alone. I know how you feel, but you will not be left in the darkness.

May God give you peace.

Go to mass as often as you can. It's really hard to feel alone when in the presence of te Lord

Thank you. The only place where I feel whole is at church. I do go at least 4x a week. I have been praying for my marriage to survive however I do not see it happening. I will continue to pray for myself and my marriage. All I want is a sign.

"Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." (St. Francis of Assisi)

Hebrews 13:5 "God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you'."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fwgIoiHGo70/SwYUVQu-0yI/AAAAAAAAD3k/gOVEcN9CxCE/s1600/ArtBook__064_064__JesusCarryingALostLamb____.jpg

I am so sorry to hear that:(. Remember, God is with you always:) I will pray for you

Do remember He hasn't forgotten you or left you. This is just a ****** part of the road.

I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling low. The other posters have given some excellent advice, things WILL get better. :-)

I truly hope things will get better. I honestly do not feel like my marriage will survive. I still have some hope however, I feel that God has another plan for me.

I really hate this feeling....I hope this goes away...

Prying for you.

i will pray for you
unite your suffering with the sufferings of christ in daily mass and you will emerge a stronger catholic

Just wanted to add my prayers and well wishes to the pile.

I think it would do you well if you could find a support group where others face similar situations, or at a minimum at least a few people who can function as supports for you.
After all, you didn't loose your puppy. You lost your partner in life!

Peace,
Bill

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.