I found the answer online to macroevolution

creationscience.com/onlinebook/ReferencesandNotes3.html

I know I know. It sounds like a particular worldview but, if you skeptics believe in a plurality of different ideas and the land of make believe that is the unproven and believed in with faith–macroevolution, you could read this and may find that this author is level-headed and applies real science. Maybe you’ll find, in being truly open-minded to another faith’s belief system, he is totally correct and that fact is stranger and happier than fiction.

A good, non-extreme right priest, who knows another good such priest who is trained in the biological sciences, mentioned it to us at a talk he gives. Otherwise, I would have read it earlier. Newsweek though, in 3/11/80, reported the scientific community rejecting Darwinism in that it has no proof.

[quote=workinprogress]creationscience.com/onlinebook/ReferencesandNotes3.html

I know I know. It sounds like a particular worldview but, if you skeptics believe in a plurality of different ideas and the land of make believe that is the unproven and believed in with faith–macroevolution, you could read this and may find that this author is level-headed and applies real science. Maybe you’ll find, in being truly open-minded to another faith’s belief system, he is totally correct and that fact is stranger and happier than fiction.
[/quote]

Biogenisis? I thought, based on the title of this thread, that your link would have something to do with evolutionary theory, not “biogenesis”.

Newsweek though, in 3/11/80, reported the scientific community rejecting Darwinism in that it has no proof.

Newsweek isn’t usually considered a scientific publication. In fact, if they actually reported that, they were wrong then and are absolutely wrong now.

Peace

Tim

Regardless, the Church doesn’t say that ‘macroevolution’ does not exist. From what I understand, it doesn’t say that it does or does not, but it says that if it does it’s through the Will of God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.