I had a dream about priests and a bird flew to a window in my home. I am worried

I am really concerned that i had a dream about priests coming to my home. Also the day prior a black bird flew and hit a window in my home 3 times.
What does it mean?

Pleas
Pray for me and my family

It was a dream. Why should this worry you?

Let’s cut to the chase. These are not omens. People have dreams and birds strike windows.

3 Likes

A bird hitting a window or a mirror commonly means that it has seen itself reflected in the glass and has misinterpreted its reflection as a rival male bird intruding on its territory. Nothing to do with dreams. Just turf wars.

6 Likes

It could mean that the bird is young (just learned to fly) and is still learning about windows. It’s that time of year.

1 Like

Please do not be superstitious.

I had a dream about barefoot priests dressed in black medieval monks robes and hoods coming into my house the other night. They were chasing after something. Maybe demons. I woke up and said, hmm that was an interesting dream about priests, I must have spent too much time reading CAF before bed. Then I went on with my day and forgot about it till I read this thread.

I suggest you forget about and go on with your day too. If you are frightened say a prayer to Jesus, Mary, Joseph and St. Michael, then put it out of your mind.

5 Likes

Are you getting your home blessed?

I have had ducks fly into my house. As long as their are birds that fly and houses, they are going to collide occasionally.

2 Likes

The ducks probably did not have any religious significance.

Only “probably”?!

Yes, probably. :angry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.