I had a meal that now I have throat and chestdiscomfort

HI EVERYONE. I need prayers . I ATE A CHICKEN AND RICE MEAL AND IT WAS FULL OF BONES SMALL AND BIG AND WISHBONES . I TRIED TO WEEG THROUGH EVERYTHING AS I ATE , BUT I DID FEEL THROAT BOTHERING ME AT ONE POINT. I LATER FELT CRNTER OF CHEST BOTHERSOME. NOW I AM FEELING BURPING FRPM STOMACH UP CHEST. PRAY FOR ME THAT I DID NOT SWALLOW ANYTHING OR A BONE AND IF IT DID LET IT BE HARMLESS TO ME. LET ME BE PERFECTLY FINE. MAYBE IT IS GAS TOO . LORD HEAL ME OF THIS THAT I FEEL IN MY THROAT AND THE CENTER OF CHEST. LET IT BE NOTHING AND LET IT BE GAS . LORD PROTECT ME AND MAKE SURE I AM PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND FINE. I THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR DOPING THIS AND FOR PROTECTING ME. THANKS LORD FOR THIS, IN JESUS’S NAME I PRAY , AMEN. Everyone pray for me that I am ok. thanks from the heart. love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ, John

I’m no medical expert so if you’re still having problems I would strongly suggest you seek medical advice.

If you are eating your meals too fast; slow down and drink plenty of water.

Here is another link titled, “Are you eating too fast?”

efit-today.com/public/223.cfm

St. Blase Patron Saint against choking please Pray for johnbilancia. Amen.

saints.sqpn.com/saint-blaise/

fisheaters.com/customstimeafterepiphany4.html

I’ll pray that you will feel better.

God bless,
goforgoal

Thanks goforgoal for praying and keep on in prayer for me. I still feel throat hurts and center of chest , but i have gas too now. I WILL SEE HOW I FEEL. I AM A LITTLE BETTER. PRAISE GOD. Thanks for praying, John

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with me. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen. Don’t fear, God is watching over you!

Thanks goforgoal and ljubim for praying and keep on in prayer for me. I still feel throat hurts and center of chest , but i have gas too now. I WILL SEE HOW I FEEL. I AM A LITTLE BETTER. ljubim i believe with my heart that the LORD has heard and I am healed and ok by our LORD ! I like what you said - do not fear, God is watching over me. yes i totally agree. I walk by faith , not by sight , PRAISE GOD. Thanks for praying, John

I agree.
Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
[for those who are stressed cure for all ills]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
[for those who are stressed cure for all ills]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

I hope you are feeling better today John.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that you heal John of his throat and chest pain. If they persisit, I pray he goes to a good doctor and gets the proper care for his throat and chest. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying hard.

JOHNBBILANCIA- I hope you are feeling much better. I was reading a story in Reader’s Digest about Esophageal cancer. I am not saying that you have this but do seek medical advice

If your hearburn is persistent don’t ignore it.

“If I meet someone who tells me they need antacids all the time, I’ll say, 'No, you don’t. You need a doctor.” say’s Nancy Westacott–quoted from Reader’s Digest.

Remember, God sent us doctors, nurses, caregivers, and so forth.

God bless,
goforgoal

hi ljubim, mary, goforgoal and st.gabriel , thanks to all of you for your prayers.i improved much this morning and today i am healed have felt good now. i am fine.DEAR LORD, ALL GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO YOU LORD, THANKS TO YOU LORD GOD FOR HEALING ME, I LOVE YOU LORD GOD, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN. God bless all of you , have a blessed weekend, John

hi ready and 244rocket , ljubim, mary, goforgoal and st.gabriel , thanks to all of you for your prayers.i improved much this morning and today i am healed have felt good now. i am fine.DEAR LORD, ALL GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO YOU LORD, THANKS TO YOU LORD GOD FOR HEALING ME, I LOVE YOU LORD GOD, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN. God bless all of you , have a blessed weekend, John

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you.
Allow Your healing Hand to heal me.
Touch my soul with Your compassion for others;
touch my heart with Your courage
and infinite Love for all;
touch my mind with Your Wisdom,
and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise.
Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs,
and help me to lead others to You by my example.

Most loving Heart of Jesus,
bring me health in body and spirit
that I may serve You with all my strength.
Touch gently this life which you have created,
now and forever.

Amen.

St Anthony pray for us.

:highprayer:

:slight_smile: I hope you are doing better.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.