i hate to bother you, but...................

please pray for me.
my pain is very bad and my lonliness and sadness is
despairing.
i sit up all night with my pain, thank God for CAF and you folks.

please don’t say offer it up to God. i’m too tired of that. i’ve given enough. can’t anymore.
i’m sure he’s abbandoned me. it’s like the more i pray the sadder i get.
He needs to reach out for me. i can’t reach anymore.:frowning:

i’m trying hard though, but sometimes it’s overwhelming.

thank you all
love
peter

Lord God, I beg of You to please pour Your mercy upon itullian. Please take away the sadness, loneliness and pain he is feeling. Bless him abundantly. lead him to friends, people, family, and loved ones who can be a source of hope, comfort, and solace for him. Let him know in ways he understands how much You love him and care for him.

All these I ask in the mighty name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN.

Sorry, could not understand you.
You are in pain physically or psychologically?
You are sad and lonely, so…? Do you think that is a problem? why?
Why are you praying so much?
You say you are trying hard tough, but hard tough what?
Sorry, I do not want just to say the first thing that comes to my mind.
I need to understand you…

On itullian’s behalf I ask for the intercession of

St. Michael the Archangel
St. Thomas the Apostle
St. Rita of Cascia
St. Jude
Bl. Teresa of Calcutta
Bl. John Paul II

He is obviously struggling spiritually and psychologically

Peter, don’t worry God is always there , I know how you are feeling . It happens to the best of us. Youre in my prayers

everything stems from being so sick for so long.
physically

thank you

I can relate -
A few years back I had reached such a point and wound up sitting, curled up in a chair simply praying, “God - I can’t hold on any longer…Please don’t let go of me…”
He didn’t.

I make the same prayer for you.
Dear Lord, Heavenly Father who loves us.
Your child Peter is so tired. His strength is gone.
Let him rest for a bit and stretch out your big loving arms
to enfold him and give him rest.
In Christ’s name I ask this…
Amen

Peace
James

Yes indeed.

Peter you have my prayers, and I’ll pray my Rosary for you specifically tonight!

Lord Jesus,
You were sent to heal the contrite: Lord, have mercy.
You came to call sinners: Christ, have mercy.
You are seated at the right hand of the Father and always intercede for us: Lord, have mercy.

Lord, Peter is at the end of His rope, please sustain Him. Please renew his faith, please give him consolation-- if not consolation now, then consolation in knowing that one day He will see Your Face.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Lord. Please let Your light cast away this darkness.

O most loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and honor the most sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee, and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross, to be merciful to us sinners, to forgive our mortal and venial sins, and to lead us on toward heaven along the Way of They Cross. Amen.

praying for healing of your mind and body.

It is never a bother to us to pray. ((hug))

O most loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and honor the most sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee, and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross, to be merciful to us sinners, to forgive our mortal and venial sins, and to lead us on toward heaven along the Way of They Cross. Amen.

Father please help Peter find joy and love in life.
Amen

Our Father…
Glory Be…
Hail Mary…
Amen. +

praying for your health

Praying hard for your complete recovery.

ittulian, look, you are sick physically. Bad.
But look, your are sick. Period.
No one is well physically. Sickness is part of life.
Now what worries me is not because you are sick (I hope it is not life-threatening) but that you are SAD for being sick.
that is what worries me.

Please answer this question:
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=677822
Thanks

O most loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner, salute and honor the most sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most blessed body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee, and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross, to be merciful to us sinners, to forgive our mortal and venial sins, and to lead us on toward heaven along the Way of Thy Cross. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.