I have a blog and a problem

Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it is not, please let me know. I have a blog, which I started a couple of years ago. It is a Catholic blog and I would like everyone to take a look at it. I feature many pertinent issues and interesting articles. It can be located at:

holymotherchurch.blogspot.com

The problem I have is that I have this strange worry and I think it’s mostly related to my OCD, which I believe I have. I have an adsense from google on my blog. Basically, if someone clicks on a link, I get paid a few cents. I’m worried because a long time ago, over a year, I clicked or might have clicked on a link on my own site, which you’re not supposed to do. I’m not even sure if I did it with this blog, I think it might have been amazon. If I had to bet, I would say it was amazon. And I think it was only 1 or 2 cents. I sent an email to someone, but didn’t get a reply. I get worried about this and sometimes wonder if I started to make money on my blog, would I be stealing or something somehow. Please help.

I’m not a confessor and I don’t play one on TV. But I think you’re being unnecessarily scrupulous.

You have here neither intent nor grave matter, even if you did accidentally click your own link.

Give it to God and let it go.:hug1:

Just in case, give a dollar to charity…can’t hurt!

No offense, but…

You get paid when visitors visit your blog.

And now you’re telling us to click on your blog?

No, I dont get paid when people visit, I get paid if they click on an adsense link. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Oh, ok.

Nevermind then. :wink:

No, it if was done out of an accident or something like that, I would not say it is an issue.

But, of course, you’re better off asking a priest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.