I have been absent

And I am in serious need of prayers. While I would never harm myself, I admit that thoughts have been teasing my faith. I have a complicated family situation, and have done my best to offer support to all of you out there in need of a prayer. So I ask for some of that Christian love to be returned to me…in this time of need. I just need to see some e-love.

And when you don’t see me post, I still pray for you all. Just now, I pray for you to pray for me. Pray that my father finds a way to love and relate to the only daughter that he has communications with right now. Please pray that I find a job that grants me the chance to get out of his home. Pray that I still will love him if that should happen. Pray that the struggle ends along with the verbal, mental and physical abuse. Pray that I never have to make this request ever again.

Humbly,

Melissa

Love to you. Prayers for you.

Father, I ask in the name of Your Son Jesus that You Protect and Comfort this young lady,I ask that she will feel Your Peace and Love.We thank you,For the sake of His sorrowful passion,have mercy on us,and on the whole world.

Thanks to the both of you. And to wardrandolph, way to remind me of Divine Mercy and the Chaplet. Along with Rosary prayers, I add more to my soul with it’s inclusion in my intercessions.
:grouphug:

blessedtoo, back atcha.

I kinda feel better already. Wonderful how prayer truly works.

:gopray2:

Just you wait until everyone wakes up tomorrow morning! They will be storming the heavens for ya, no doubt!

God bless. And thank you.

Hi Melissa! :hug1:

O Jesus, I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to this family. May their home be a shrine of peace, purity, love, labor, and faith. I beg you Jesus, to protect and bless all of them…AMEN

Take heart Melissa and know that we are praying for you. I will be praying :gopray:

:gopray2: :gopray2: & :hug1: !!!

Praying for you and your family Melissa. May God bless and keep you all the days of your life.

http://cukierski.cukierski.net/ecards/images/1162216027jesus_heaven.jpg

Heavenly Father, watch over this family, that they may find peace in You, that all may grow in Your grace, and that the current situation will be resolved with Faith, Hope and Love. Blessed mother, we ask for your intercession and prayers in this time of trial for this family…

You have all been so wonderful in offering your time and prayers. I forget that I need to be prayed for as well as praying for all of you. I do feel them, your prayers. I offer prayers of gratitude, my friends. I thank you all.

:love:

Will keep you in prayer…and thank you muchly for your own prayers for us…

Keeping you in our prayers too!

Praying for your intentions…

Praying hard for you Melissa.

:blessyou:

O Lord, I offer Melissa’s desire’s to You, and ask that You take her needs into Your Sacred Heart and grant them. Melissa has been a faithful servant, offering herself to do Your will, and now she needs Your help. Please, Lord, grant her this prayer. In Jesus name we pray.

Still praying honey… We don’t give up around here!!

I see your posts all the time, praying for you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.