I have been called

i have been called from God to become a priest. i have had been calls for many years and i keep ignoring them but they keep coming back so now i am answering it and i am ready to see if God’s will for me is the priest hood. i will be attending a retreat in Connecticut on April 8-12. please pray that i may fulfill what God has in plan for me. and also please pray for my girlfriend because we love each other; we were planning to get married and we are finding this very hard. i know i must let her go if God is calling me to the priest hood; she understands why. God wants me to show how much i am willing to give up for him.

please keep this vocation of mine in your prayers so that i may fulfill God’s will. thank-you and God bless

May the Holy Spirit guide you. I will hold you in my prayers today.

With tender care, Lord, please grant Anthony the wisdom and discernment to answer the vocation to which you have called him. May his response bring You and him and all those he knows and loves joy for all eternity. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

God bless you. I have a friend who was very much in the same position as you are now. He’s a great priest now here in CA. PM me if you’d like to talk to him.

praying for you , and for your girlfriend too.

I will say a daily rosary for you Anthony. May He bless you, guide you, and give you both the strength to accept and do His will. :byzsoc:

You will certainly have my prayers, Anthony, that you may be courageous in following your call.

Jesus please let Your desire for Anthony be fulfilled. Help him to be sure of what You really want for him.
Please surround him, and his girlfriend, with Your light and love.

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Look to St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows for assistance!
May God be with you! St. Gabriel and Our Blessed Mother, pray for us!
:slight_smile:

O Holy Spirit, Spirit of wisdom and divine love, impart Your knowledge, understanding, and counsel to youth that they may know the vocation wherein they can best serve God. Give them courage and strength to follow God’s holy will. Guide their uncertain steps, strengthen their resolutions, shield their chastity, fashion their minds, conquer their hearts, and lead them to the vineyards where they will labor in God’s holy service.
Amen.

Praying for you, Anthony. May you find and follow his plan whatever it is.

I’m praying for you! Don’t worry, the Lord will lead you in the right direction. May the Peace and Love of Christ be with you and your girlfriend as you discern your vocation this Blessed Lenten Season.

Gloria Patris, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen

How amazing. I am praying that you will follow wherever God leads you, and that if you are meant for the priesthood, that you and your gf will part amicably…and that you will be a wonderful shepherd to many. Praying that your retreat goes well!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

thank-you all for your prayers. everything is getting better

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.