I have nearly lost my bestest best friend

Hi everyone. I have nearly lost my bestest best friend. His name is Darrell. He no longer wants to come over. I can’t say why. Please pray for me and for him that we would both be repentant of our sins and that he would come over again. I am feeling extremely depressed right now.

:crossrc:

Thank you Gladys.

†JMJTJ†

You and your friend will be in my prayers for the healing of your relationship.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for you and Darrell…

Praying For You And Your Best Friend.
Grandma Glor

My heart goes out to you. You and Darrell are in my prayers. :crossrc:

Jesus please guide and support Holly in her troubles and sadness. Please let Your loving will be fulfilled in her life.

Dear Holly, Praying for your and your bestest friend,
“Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb…Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, prayer for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.” …Amen.
GraceAngel

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.