As some of you may know my marriage has been on the rocks for over a year and my wife and I are in counseling. If we split up, which I believe is her choice, I will not be able to afford the area where we live. I would probably end up going back to my home state where I have a strong catholic support group.
By my wifes actions, I can see that only one of us is working on trust (me) and she is becoming more guarded in her actions. I have chosen in counseling to trust her that she is not having another affair, but I can’t go on like this forever with her being 50-50 on our marriage.
My decision is that an employer in my home state called asking for an interview with me. I wanted to discuss this in counseling, but our appointment was cancelled and I need to call them back tomorrow morning. Granted, if I got the job I would ask my wife to come with me or ask her to let me take custody of the kids. I only moved to this area because she promised that we would save our marriage, but i absolutely HATE living here. What should I do?