I have two very special intentions

First of all, one of my friends has brain cancer. Please pray for her that she will gain the strength to continue on.

Also, I wish for you to pray for my grandfather. He will be getting a pacemaker next wed. Please pray that he will have a safe surgery and recovery.

Denae, I thank God that your grandfather has the opportunity for a pacemaker to keep him well and safe with your family, and I ask God to see taht all goes well as he recovers.

You friend, what a serious cancer…I pray there is suitable and effective treatment for her. I hope she isn’t feeling the effects painfully. Please assure her of our prayers

I will pray for your friend and your grandfather, may God Bless

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen. :gopray2:

praying
grandma glor

Praying for your grandfather and for your friend through the intercession of St. Peregrine.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord jesus you can do anything and you can provide health and healing to both of these your children, please grant this prayer that these loved ones remain healthy and with the ones they love for many years, that you provide your healing to them and they will be healed, amen

I will hold your Grandfather and your friend in my prayers tonight:highprayer:

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.