I humbly ask please for prayers for my Mom who is in the hospital

Please pray for my Mom who just went to the hospital with a fever of 102.5. She just got sick so suddenly and I’m very worried about her. Her immune system is not very good. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer our intentions for the healing of AmandaB’s dear mother in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with dear mother during this time, and grant strong faith, hope, and relief from anxiety to the family members and friends. Please send competent and compassionate medical care to dear mother during this difficult time. Lord, we lift up this prayer for this mother:

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Merciful God,
we remember before you all who are sick this day.
Give them courage to live with their disease.
Help them to face and overcome their fears.
Be with them when they are alone or rejected.
Comfort them when they are discouraged.
And touch them with your healing Spirit
that they may find and possess eternal life,
now and forever.

Amen.

Jesus who loved Your Mother so much tat even in your agony on the Cross You were concerned enough to ask John to care for her as his own mother, please have compassion for Amanda’s Mom and ensure that she has the care she needs to be made comfortable, and to be strengthened and healed.
Please bless and console her concerned daughter. Thank You, Jesus.

Mary, Mother of God and mother of men, pray for us! Save us by your holy prayers from every evil, if it is your Son’s Will, and obtain for us by your same intercession the graces necessary to bear our crosses for Jesus Christ.

AmandaB, I will remember your mother in my Rosary tonight and ask our Blessed Mother to pray to her Son for your mother’s full recovery. :gopray2::hug3:

:blessyou:

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One,
Have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Amen! :signofcross:

Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I just found out that she does have H1N1 and a touch of pneumonia. I love her so much and so deeply appreciate and thank you all for your prayers! And I know she does too! Thank you all again!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for Amanda’s mom …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer our intentions for the healing of AmandaB’s dear mother in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with dear mother during this time, and grant strong faith, hope, and relief from anxiety to the family members and friends. Please send competent and compassionate medical care to dear mother during this difficult time. Lord, we lift up this prayer for this mother:

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Merciful God,
now and forever.

Amen.

Again I deeply thank all of you for your prayers and I pray for all of you as well. My Mom was deeply moved when I told her of your prayers and she would like to come see this site when she is feeling better. I am happy to say her fever has come down from 102.5 to 99.4! I don’t want to get too happy too soon though, at least until her pneumonia starts clearing up. Again thank you all so much, you are all wonderful people!!:slight_smile:

Amanda, I am filled with joy that your mother’s health is improving and I will continue to remember her in my daily prayers and ask our dear Lord to bring her back to good health.:gopray:

:blessyou:

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Merciful God,
now and forever.

Amen.

Continuing prayers for a full recovery …

:gopray:

Lord, we ask Your continuing blessings on Amanda’s family.
Please help her mother to recover fully from both swine flu and pneumonia.
Thank You for the care available to her in hospital. Thank You for Your love.

I am really touched to see all these prayers for my Mom and my family and I have wonderful news-she’s out of the hospital and no fever!! Coughing still, but taking all her medications! I feel so very blessed and especially blessed to have prayers from such wonderful people as yourselves! Now I will continue to pray for all the others suffering from this virus (and others) also to all the family’s that have lost loved ones. I feel very grateful that this wasn’t the case with my Mom, but also a sadness for those who have lost loved ones. Let’s keep praying for all those people!!:grouphug:

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.