I Jesus told you that YOU would betray Him...(multiple choice allowed)

what would you do if you were at the last supper and Jesus told you that YOU were going to betray him?

I used to sturggle with this...when I would taker communion I would get a voice in my heart telling me I was going to betray Jesus...I figured if I were Judasd I would go and hide in a box and never come out...I even tried to do that too, and I rolled around and screamed infront of the communion begging to be stopped...but I was struggling with extreme paranoia back then and i don't think that voice was Jesus

if i was back then i would not only xamine myself, but pull a pair of handcuffs out and throw the key in the lake and handcuff myself to Him

This is not from God, this is the Enemy trying to get you away from the Lord. I would suggest you talk to your priest about the situation, go to confession, and partake of the Eucharist as often as possible.

when I would taker communion I would get a voice in my heart telling me I was going to betray Jesus

I'm pretty sure this thought was not from God, because it only distracted you from the Sacrament. Jesus wants us to receive Communion as much as possible, and **ONLY already committed mortal sin **should prevent us. Nothing else.

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.