I just got married... here's a picture!

Wedding was Sept 1. Everthing was perfect. Here’s a picture from the church.

http://www.themeofabsence.com/images/IMG_1808s.jpg

Shouldn’t you be on your honeymoon and not online? :shrug:

Kathy

Looks beautiful - and you make a lovely couple :yup:

How very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing! God bless you and your husband!

oh my gosh…the church is beautiful…and your dress is so what I dreamed of when I was a little girl; it’s beautiful and of course, you look every bit the happy and God loved couple. May a multitude of Blessings be bestowed upon your marriage!

Dear Christ, caretaker of our souls, keep this holy union close to your merciful heart always. May their eyes be cast upon your cross and may your angels gaze upon with tender love from above. Amen
:signofcross:

Congratulations! What a beautiful couple! Sept. 1 is my parents’ anniversary (they’ve been married for 28 years and going strong :thumbsup: )!

Wow - fabulously beautiful couple. May God bless your marriage.

Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations!!!

Sept. 1 is our anniversary too. :thumbsup:

Beautiful dress, beautiful church (and the hubby not bad either :smiley: )

Enjoy.

Congratulations! The church is wonderful! Have a very happy marriage! :thumbsup:

Cool! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations!

Wow, I got married almost 4 months ago and it seems like it was YEARS ago! Enjoy these first few days of marriage, they’re so sweet. :love: :heart:

Beautiful – thanks for sharing! Congratulations, and my God bless your marriage. :slight_smile:

congratulations!!! What a great gift!

Ha! I’m the GROOM not the bride, but I’ll pass on the compliments :slight_smile:

We’re waiting with the honeymoon until Christmas break since we both get 2-3 weeks off for the holidays. We’re going to Italy, so pray that we can catch midnight mass at the Vatican!

My wife is from a Lutheran family. She hasn’t converted and doesn’t plan to (yet :cool: ) but the priest gave an awesome “inclusive” homily about how our love for Jesus bonds the two of us together and how Catholics and Lutherans must stand together to defend morality, marriage, and life in our secular culture. Everyone from the various Christian traditions attending said that the ceremony was great.

How did you two meet, if you want to share? I love courtship stories.

looks like a traditional church

Congrats!

Congrats Jabronie… now get off the computer and pay attention to your lovely bride!!!

What Church is that if you don’t mind sharing? I’m from Omaha and I don’t recognize it. (temporarily living in PA, soon moving to OH, but my heart is always in Nebraska)

Congrats!! :clapping:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.