I just got news that my spiritual director and my counselor have to move...need prayers please!

This has been a very hard week for me. First my spiritual director has to move away, then my counselor called today and said she too will have to move away. All this will take place within the next month!

I am in a total state of shock. I still have my psychiatrist but my whole support system has been uprooted. I have severe OCD so this is not a good thing.

Please pray for me to find a new counselor and spiritual director!

I sure will...I hope they will be able to refer you to someone else who is very good.

:hug3: Thank you so much!

I will keep you in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Thank you Maria! You are always praying for others. You’re so sweet. :hug3:

That has go be quite overwhelming for you, I’m sorry. Prayers that two new people can come into you life in those capacities and be just as helpful to you.:slight_smile:

[quote="shannyk, post:6, topic:199449"]
That has go be quite overwhelming for you, I'm sorry. Prayers that two new people can come into you life in those capacities and be just as helpful to you.:)

[/quote]

It is overwhelming! :( Thank you so much for your prayers Shanny! :hug3:

Praying for you! :hug1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.