I just rang an abortion clinic

Hello everyone,

I just rang a popular abortion clinic in Sydney (Australia) and asked them what they do with the aborted babies, like do they incinerate or bury them.

The woman on the phone replied on the lines of:
"no its not a baby"

me: "to me its still a human life"

her: "NO, okay? it gets thrown out as clinical waste." Hangs up phone

Oh how my heart sank so low.
And I just came across a gruesome story of abortion:

Gosnell Worker: Baby Screamed During Live-Birth “Abortion”
Today’s testimony during the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was no less shocking than previous days. Today, a former employee described how she heard a baby scream during a live-birth abortion.

It’s also true of hospitals. Aborted babies end up in the bio hazard bin. It’s gruesome

How people can do things like that is beyond me. :(

These personal recounts can't fail to move another human being.

I was thinking about this this morning because everyday I drive past an abortion clinic taking my husband to work and I always feel a lurch in my stomach when I think of what babies will lose there lives behind those walls each day.

On my way home again this morning, I was travelling alongside a hearse carrying a coffin off to a Church somewhere for a funeral. It was a sleak, immaculate vehicle and the flowers adorning the coffin inside were just lovely. I thought of how we really are a humane people to regard our fellow humans well enough to send them so lovingly and respectfully into the afterlife. This plays out in such contrast to how the little bodies of aborted babies are cast into bins and incinerated without a tap of recognition whatsoever. No acknowledgment of the time their heart spent beating the their unique identity was forming. No plaque or stone to mark their short existence. It's unfathomable but is surely the result of the massive coverup and lies that is the abortion industry and the burying of our heads in the sand rather than courageously challenge the myth of a 'womans right to choose'.

Lord have mercy

I ask that everyone watch this youtube video.
I guarantee that it will be insightful to you and that you will come to know a very holy man, and that man is Cardinal Arinze. He is a very intellectual, humorous, and lovable Cardinal.

youtube.com/watch?v=l36_zr9umdM

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.