I know about roses, but any info on bubbles?

I know that with Mary and with some saints, roses or the scent of roses is common as an answer to a prayer or for something else. And I know for the evil one the smell of sulfur is commonly reported.

Last night in my house there was a bubble, perfectly round, the size of a marble, and it was floating toward me then I followed it, it floated to a lot of places in my house, nearly touching spots where it should have popped, but then moved suddenly to avoid popping. It eventually made its way toward our front door and then near where one of our crucifixes is, a statue of Mary, a painting of Mary and a painting of our Lord on the cross. I held up the crucifix and it started moving away, then I moved the crucifix to follow it and it popped. It definitely wasn’t a normal type of bubble. Just wanted to know what y’all think.

Sounds like an evil bubble. It’s a good thing it popped.

Very strange, indeed “gmarie”. I have no idea what it might have been. But I probably would have done, just what you did. Gotten the Crucifix (and or Rosary) and held it out. I probably would have tossed some holy water at it, too.

About 6-7 years ago… I had a strange experience in our home. It was late evening (past 10:00 p.m.), and everyone was in their rooms for the night. I too, was in my room… and I thought I heard a noise. So I opened my door… (which is at the top of the stairs); I looked down, toward the entry hall… I saw what appeared to be a small, circle of blue light… bobbing around on the floor. It was round, like someone shining a flashlight on the floor. It was moving, and had just turned the corner and seemed like it was about to ascend the stairs.

I got really frightened. And quickly went into my room, closed and locked the door. I knew it couldn’t be a possible burglar… because I had set the alarm… (which would have sounded LOUDLY… if someone had broken in). I waited for a moment… but I didn’t hear anything. I got my courage up… and opened the door again. It was gone.

I knocked on my sister’s door… and asked her if she had been down there. She said… “No”. And I told her what had just happened. It freaked us both out.

Another night, the books in a small bookcase suddenly “blew out” of the shelf… with a loud clatter. Scared me almost to death.

I would suggest, if you haven’t yet had your home blessed by a Catholic priest… maybe you can arrange for that.

I’m not saying the bubble you saw (or the things that happened in my house) were anything evil. But it’s always a GOOD thing to have our homes blessed. And remember… that God loves us. We’re His children. And Our Lady’s children.

Hope this helps. God bless.

Have had the house blessed, but maybe should do it again. Thanks Marie for sharing.

I held up the crucifix and it started moving away, then I moved the crucifix to follow it and it popped. It definitely wasn’t a normal type of bubble. Just wanted to know what y’all think.

THis part sounds suspicious…It doesn’t seem like it was anything from God. I think it was either something natural, or supernatural but evil.

Very strange… I agree with getting the house blessed and also keep holy water and sprinkle it around from time to time :slight_smile:

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.