I lost my job

Need prayer . I need God’s guidance . I lost my job.
with two kids it is very tough on the other hand with my age and as I grow older and older finding a job becomes extremely difficult.
I am a foreigner in Korea so that makes it even harder.
I am so tired. please remember me in your prayers:confused:

I am so very sorry to hear about this. I will be praying.

Do not forget your faith. We will pray for you and your intentions.

:gopray2:

Praying for you!

Praying for you. :gopray:

Praying here…:crossrc::crossrc:

Thank you all . I always remember to pray for others but this time I really need prayer. Just now I came from church. God tells me that I should not be afraid.
finding job here is really hard and am so ashamed in front of my wife and kids. thank you all. If I find a job I will post here.

Praying for Jafar and family - that God shows him the way to be successful and take care of his family and himself. Prayers for compassion, grace, and strength at this difficult time.

Dear Jafar…I will keep you in daily prayer and all your intentions and especially in the Rosary today…May The Lord bring to you comfort and peace…and a another job…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_16.gifJMJ

Dear Jafar, do not let the Enemy undermine your self-esteem. My husband is working an inadequate job right now and we are about to lose the vehicle…he is very down on himself. Please don’t be! It will test your faith in God and is not because you are inadequate–just this world economy! I am praying for you–please also pray for us.
Ravyn (and Lee)

You are in my prayers…I’m sorry to hear this, and may God guide you to the right place of employment. Please also pray to St Joseph who watches over all workers.

Jafar, I pray that you find the peace from that God wants you to have during this trying time. Remember that He already has your life planned. He knows what is best for you, so listen to His direction and follow it. He only wants the best for you. A couple of my favorite scriptures always help me:

“Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10). I understand that to mean that I need to just chill out, let it all go and let God have control over my life. I don’t need to worry (certainly do what I am supposed to) because God has a plan for my life. Think about what God CAN do, during your uncertainty.

I am praying for you!

Dear Jafar,
My husband and I just saw your post and wanted me to let you know that we are praying for you. May God bless you and your family. He loves you all very much, and that is a fact no matter what happens.
:wink:
Your worth is not defined by your earnings but by the fact that God Himself died for you. Out of love for you. If you were the only person on earth, he would still have done it all just for you (or any member of your precious family, or any of us!)
Some events in life can be very difficult to take. PLEASE remember that God did not cause this to happen . . . He allows things to happen to us only because He knows the ultimate outcome.
Our family has faced the same problem. Three small children, a tinny house, no good jobs available in our part of the state for either (educated) parent . . . We had to learn to trust. (I bet you already do trust or you wouldn’t be here asking for prayers.) It has taken 4 years for us to find out some of the bigger reasons why my husband was fired from a job he did proficiently for more than 5 and one half years. We will not know all of them 'til the Last Day.

Lord Jesus, pour out your abundant blessings on this family. Amen.:hug1:

Praying for you, Jafar.

I pray that you might find work soon, to be able to take care of your family and live well in a foreign land.

I’ll pray to St. Joseph for you tonight.

I will pray fervently for you and your difficult situation Jafar!

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me a sinner, and on my friend’s request…

elijahson

Thank you all for your prayers
Today My wife called me Useless man. I got angry and we had a fight. she left me and took away my kids and even my dog :shrug:
Well perhaps she is right. It is about a year and that was my 2 job I switched. I wish I could commit suicide but just am afraid to do so. My life was always a misery. It is stupid that I speak 3 languages have a lot of computer knowledge and still I am jobless.
I am suffering from diabetes too. I took some sleeping pills and am going to bed. :thumbsup:

I will pray for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.