I lost my wedding ring

If you have a minute or two, could you please say some prayers that I find my wedding ring? I often take it off to put lotion on my hands or when I’m cooking and this time I was very distracted (very busy household here) and can’t remember where I put it. The last time I saw it was 10 days ago. I’m fairly certain it is somewhere in my house…

I know this is not one of the more pressing or serious requests for prayers you receive, but my ring means so much to me and of course it’s blessed so I really need to find it.

thx in advance!

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come down. Something has been lost and can’t be found. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Please let us know what happens, but I do ask the Lord to help you find it. Perhaps your guardian Angel who was around at the time you misplaced it can help you find it.

Prayers to St. Anthony.

:gopray: Prayers that you find your wedding ring.

I am praying that you find your ring! Over the past six months or so, my family has been asking St.Thecla to intercede for us when we have lost things. Well, on at least four occasions our prayers were answered. It’s something our parish priest had suggested. So … St. Thecla, please intercede for this CAF member and pray that this wedding ring is found. In Jesus name. Amen.

Praying to St. Anthony. If you have one of those telescoping magnets you might try sweeping it around some of the hard to get places where it might have fallen. Good luck!

Will pray for your intention.

It might interest you to know that I once rescued a woman’s wedding ring from Lake Ontario. In the murky sunlit algae-filled water at the beach, all of a sudden a lady near me cried out, “Oh no! My ring!” I happened to be standing nearby, cupped my hands underwater, and somehow caught the ring as it was falling to the bottom.

Hopefully your ring will turn up too.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying to St Anthony to help you find your ring.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.