I love my wife and son, and

If I had it to do all over again, I would marry my wife again, and adopt my son again. Even if the same things were guaranteed to happen ( wife’s health issues, son’s behavior ).
However, I don’t want any more kids, and my wife is too sick for that to happen with her. And if I ever were to be single again, I would have almost no desire for romance, let alone another marriage or children with another woman. I will never leave or abandon either of them, but I have no desire to establish any similar relationship with anyone else in the future, should any such event become a possibility.

**Jesus taught us:

“My Father, if this cannot pass unless I drink it, thy will be done.” (MT 26:42)

We should all pray for the Grace to do God’s will, not our own, no matter how difficult!**

Sancta Maria,Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Traillius I have seen many of your threads that describe your problems, I am so sorry that your cross is so heavy. You and your family will be on my mind during midnight mass tonight as my special intention. God bless you and merry Christmas!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.