I love the chaplet of Divine Mercy

I often catch the EWTN, prayer which they sing. Its beautiful. :harp:

This started with St. Faustina?

Yes it did start with St Faustina. It is a wonderful prayer indeed.

See my sig for information.

God Bless

[quote="Rae8, post:1, topic:322470"]

[/quote]

Yes, I love it too :). Here's a link to the EWTN Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1fAgh1XAjs

I often wonder what would happen if the whole world Catholic and non Catholics would say this at the same time??? Would the world convert? Powerful Prayer!!! Thanks Be to God for His Great Mercy!

[/quote]

Yes, it did! And Divine Mercy Sunday is almost impossible to believe, BUT Jesus promised it! I am SO grateful! Thank you Lord!
 I love The Divine Mercy Chaplet also! The song one is so soothing. I switch between the orated & the song. I have The Divine Mercy app downloaded on my iPad & it is fantastic! It has so much on it: the Chaplet, the Novena, the Way of the Cross, lots of information on St. Faustina - prayers, writings from Jesus, her timeline, background, plus links you can click on re. Various aspects, etc, etc,
 Thank you Blessed Pope John Paul II for helping this to move throughout the world !

:extra happy::extrahappy::blessyou::

me too. It’s one of my favorite devotions.

I as well love it. I'm reading St Faustina's diary right now.

Actually, I was loving the Chaplet before I got her diary, and I got her diary and was reading it at confession on Saturday 4/6 waiting for other people. I confessed and then found out that it applied to Divine Mercy Sunday, which was the next day on 4/7. Also 4/7/13 was the one year anniversary of my confirmation.

Pretty cool huh.

:p

[quote="map424, post:5, topic:322470"]
Yes, it did! And Divine Mercy Sunday is almost impossible to believe, BUT Jesus promised it! I am SO grateful! Thank you Lord!
I love The Divine Mercy Chaplet also! The song one is so soothing. I switch between the orated & the song. I have The Divine Mercy app downloaded on my iPad & it is fantastic! It has so much on it: the Chaplet, the Novena, the Way of the Cross, lots of information on St. Faustina - prayers, writings from Jesus, her timeline, background, plus links you can click on re. Various aspects, etc, etc,
Thank you Blessed Pope John Paul II for helping this to move throughout the world !
:extra happy::extrahappy::blessyou::

[/quote]

Do you know if they have that app for Droid phone ?

jenwa -- yes that is pretty cool. I love Divine Mercy Chaplet in Song. Our choir sang one decade of it as a prelude on Divine Mercy Sunday. I am going to learn more about St. Faustina, and I'm interested in reading her diary as well.

I am not sure if they have it for Droid phone. But go to where you look for apps & enter “Divine Mercy”. I read about the app in a Marian magazine? over a year ago. Hope this helps!

[quote="map424, post:10, topic:322470"]
I am not sure if they have it for Droid phone. But go to where you look for apps & enter "Divine Mercy". I read about the app in a Marian magazine? over a year ago. Hope this helps!

[/quote]

Hi:
I found three!

1. (my favorite) :love:
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasp.coronilladivinamisericordia

2. (next favorite)
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joemeineke.android.divinemercy

3.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jacobsmedia.divinem
(I don't think this one has the singing but they have a lot of tools)

Now I can enjoy anytime, anywhere if I have my phone. I'm so glad you mentioned your app.

Rae

[/quote]

You are right, it started with her but it was thru a private apparition.

Just a thought.

"Fathful heirs with Christ on high, join to ours your supplication" (hymn)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.