I may be in a new relationship soon!

Hi everyone. I may be in a new relationship soon. My potential boyfriend just wants to make sure that he has enough time to devote to a relationship. Please pray that everything works out!

Lord, I pray that everything in Holly’s life works out for the best. May she find happiness in all her relationships, especially with this new relationship she asked us on the forum to pray about. May Holly’s relationship with this person blossom into a beautiful relationship that leads both to a life of perfect love of You and perfect joy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I will always pray for someone to find love. :stuck_out_tongue: Lord God please answer her prayer, let it work out, but if it is not your will, please rush her to who you have willed for her, so that she may know love better, and therefore know you better. Thank you God for listening and for all the joys and gifts you have already brought to our lives.

Holly I hope so much that if this is the right relationship for you and for your peace and happiness, it will flourish. I would be so very happy if this happens for you.

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Lord, Make me an instrument of your love.
May I see each circumstance in my life
as an opportunity to grow in your love.
May I see my environment
as a place to grow in your love.

May I then take this love to other people…

When I am tempted to become impatient,
help me to be patient.

When I am tempted to become unkind,
help me to be kind.

When I am tempted to become jealous,
help me to be tolerant.

When I am tempted to become boastful or proud,
help me give you the glory.

When I am tempted to be rude or selfish,
give me the gift of gentleness.

When I am tempted to take offense,
help me to let go.

When I am tempted to become angry with someone,
give me the gift of forgiveness.

When I am tempted to become resentful,
give me your power to love.

Lord, grant that I may take no pleasure in criticizing others,
but that I may see good in them, as you do.

When I begin to concentrate on the faults and failures of others,
give me courage to praise their accomplishments.

Help me be loyal to those you give me to love.

Help me to believe in them,
even when they do not believe in themselves.
To expect the best from them,
but accept the best they can give.
May I always defend them,
as you always defend me.

All gifts and powers come from you.
All will come to an end.
With one important exception, the gift of love!!!
Lord, when I was a child,
I thought like a child,
I acted like a child,
and I reasoned like a child.
Now that I have become an adult,
I release my childish ways.

Amen.

I hope it works out for you …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you Holly…that if you enter a relationship it will serve as a mirror of God’s love for us.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.