I May Have Been Cheated

Contractor issues - many of us go through them, and I just spent alot of money - alot - that I really didn’t have on what I thought was a sorely needed job. I’m afraid the contractor I chose may not have been good - based on results and what I researched afterwards. The job is left unfinished, poorly done - and with a big mistake in it, as well - but almost entirely paid for (which they require). Please - I don’t pray for money - but please pray for vindication and justice. That this job be corrected / completed properly as soon as possible and that I not be cheated. It doesn’t look good, since he doesn’t return my calls - but wanted another check. Please, God, help me.

Dear God, Lord Jesus christ.

Please Help this man against his adversary. I pray that you will help him find justice in his
dealings with this contractor. Please enter into this contractors heart and realize that he is
recieving his income by unjust means and he is not only hurting conservative one but he is also
hurting himself and most of all you. Please give conservative one the vindication he seeks.

I hope this helps.

I’ve been there.

O my Jesus, send an angel to him, to finish the job, if this is Your Will.

Praying for justice …

Hail Mary
full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, I pray for this poor gentleman’s contractor. May his guardian angel prompt him to keep his work ethics high enough so that he may repair what he has done poorly on the job. May this contractor be enough of a Christian not to put up a stink about correcting his work poorly done. Please intercede, Lord, and don’t let this home owner have to suffer greatly by this contractor’s job. Amen.

If I were you, I would contact my state licensing board.

Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart [and especially the hearts of the people of this land], that barriers which divide us may
crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace.

O God our Father, whose Son forgave his enemies while he was suffering shame and death: Strengthen those who suffer for the sake of conscience; when they are accused, save them from speaking in hate and help them to right the wrongs they have committed; when they are rejected, save them from bitterness; when they are imprisoned, save them from despair; and to us your servants, give grace to respect their witness and to discern the truth, that our society may be cleansed and strengthened.

Almighty God, who hast created us in thine own image: Grant us grace fearlessly to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression; and, that we may reverently use our freedom, help us to employ it in the maintenance of justice in our communities and among the nations, to the glory of thy holy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who
liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :crossrc:

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m sorry to hear this. I know you have been feeling financially stressed for some time and that you have in the past battled some depression. Please take care of yourself.

I ask You Jesus to help our friend to cope with the difficulties and stresses of this situation and to help him find resolution, with a just outcome. Thank You, Jesus

I ask You Jesus to help our friend to cope with the difficulties and stresses of this situation and to help him find resolution, with a just outcome. Thank You, Jesus

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

This is in reply to your prayers. It seems that just shortly after your prayers began issues here changed (if in some small but noticeable ways). I realized it was at about the same time as your prayer replies, so I thank my saintly / angelic fellow posters who rushed to my aid. I’m not completely out of the woods yet with this situation - job left partially unfinished and far from satisfactory - but at least he’s out of here - God willing - with a small deduction for what’s left. I can only ask for your continued prayers that my choices are solid ones in getting this job completed. In thanksgiving and for all your intentions, I pray:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation.
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with Thee!
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
World without end. Amen.

God bless all those who pray / care for me - God bless my enemies and my friends.
May my enemies reform and/or stay away from me.
May my friends never desert me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.