I met another person in need of our prayers

Please pray for the woman who was in church today at the same time as me. She seemed in great pain and much in need of pray. We were both there praying for our own intentions. I do not know what burden she bears but please add her to your prayers so that whatever she needs, may God help her through her troubles.

Praying for this person…God Bless you for asking for help for her too…

Praying for this lady.

For whom I pray
Our God, I offer You the prayer of Your image that exists in souls for whom I pray. I offer the prayer of the love and promise that created them and holds them intimately in being forever. Your Son has made all Your children infinitely precious through His self-emptying, His incarnation, and His humble obedient life, through His sufferings, death, and resurrection, through His mystical body and the Sacraments.

I offer You each person, united in Jesus, so that everything You desire to fulfil for, in, and through them will be fulfilled. In their thoughts and intentions, words and deeds, struggles and failures, joys and achievements, I offer them to You within Jesus’ victory over sin and death. Thus His triumph becomes theirs and His life their own.

United in Him, let our love and prayer for each other flow like living water between us. Thus no power on earth, neither time nor change, neither silence nor absence shall ever separate us from each other in You. Our God, please love them in me, pray for them in me, and serve them in me always. Thank You for Your merciful love, our God.

I am praying for her right now.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.