I might be losing my unemployment benefits

I was laid off from the Bus company I worked for. Mainly because of lies. The parents of the children I drove said that I had done something I did not do. I was disqualified from the particular program I drove for (Boces), meaning I cannot drive for that program ever again.
I need to have a take home bus because I have no reliable transportation to and from the yard.

I was called in for a possible route which I signed up for. I ask them if it was a take home bus and they said they didn't know. I was able to get there. When I did I was told that it was NOT a take home bus. I had to refuse the job, AND I was asked to sign a document to that. That's the first time this has happened.

I might lose my unemployment benefits for this. I think I've been tricked, because this happened after the union had called meto tell me they recieved the personal check for monthly dues I sent in.

I'm gettin' it from all angles and I simply don't know what to do.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

Dear Lord,

I am far from understanding your Will. Please let YOUR Will be done. Give your strength and love to this person.

Amen

dear Lord, please bless this person, keep her safe and strong, knowing Your Will will be done. We love You Jesus, Amen.

(((hugs)))

Praying for a take home bus route job for you

and continued ue benefits until that job comes through for you.

[quote="pollylodges, post:1, topic:228790"]
I was laid off from the Bus company I worked for. Mainly because of lies. The parents of the children I drove said that I had done something I did not do. I was disqualified from the particular program I drove for (Boces), meaning I cannot drive for that program ever again.
I need to have a take home bus because I have no reliable transportation to and from the yard.

I was called in for a possible route which I signed up for. I ask them if it was a take home bus and they said they didn't know. I was able to get there. When I did I was told that it was NOT a take home bus. I had to refuse the job, AND I was asked to sign a document to that. That's the first time this has happened.

I might lose my unemployment benefits for this. I think I've been tricked, because this happened after the union had called meto tell me they recieved the personal check for monthly dues I sent in.

I'm gettin' it from all angles and I simply don't know what to do.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

[/quote]

Praying for you. . .

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
"Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart."
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us oure trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers fro pollylodges and we pray that he will not lose his unemployment benefits and that he will be able to find the right job with transport he can bring home.Lord please guide our friend and comfort him in this worrying time in his life.I ask You would guide the right job to come to him that will help him in his life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Lady please intercede for our friend pollylodges that he will not lose his benefits and he will find the right job very soon Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

OUr Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying that you’ll be able to pay your bills …

Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rubuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan and the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Hail mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.