I Might Be Pregnant

Hi everyone. I might be pregnant. Could you all please pray for me that I have a healthy pregnancy if I am pregnant? Also, me and the could be father are no longer friends or in a relationship. Please pray that if I am pregnant, that he would be willing to at least have a part in the baby’s life. I won’t find out for about 4 weeks whether or not I am pregnant.

Praying…

Lord be with Holly. Protect and guide her.
I’ll keep you in my prayers that all will be well in your heart and life.
God blessyou, Trishie

praying

Holly,

I will pray that all will be well with you and your pregnancy.

Praying for you! :hug1:

First, Happy Belated Birthday on 08-08-08!!!

Heavenly Father,
Your Son, our Lord, Jesus was born into this world to a woman who knew not what was in store for her. Help Holly to view her life through the eyes of Mary, our Mother, and to put her and the baby’s life in Your hands and help her to trust You enough to leave their lives there.

May the Holy Spirit comfort her and the baby in health and may Holly have a deepened faith that she can pass on to the child.

May she keep her trust in you and, again, may you provide for her so she and the child can be kept in health and grow in faith!

Amen, Amen!
+

What an awesome prospect!

I am asking Our Lady of Walsingham to intercede for your health and the health of your baby. May you be a beacon of hope for expecting mothers, and a sign of hope for the human race, which seems bent on aborting itself out of existence. Amen.

:signofcross:

Holly,

You are in my prayers, dear. As Jesus said many times, “Be Not Afraid.”

O Saint Margaret of Cortona, admirable model of charity and goodness, because you loved Jesus so much and he enriched you with many privileges, I beg you to help Holly in her many needs and to ask God to bless her and keep her. Ask Him to hear her prayers and draw her close to His heart for comfort and strength at this time.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for you sweetie.

IF you are pregnant, please remember most pregnancies go well! I loved being pregnant and having my babies - babies are so wonderful and always a gift. May God’s grace and mercy be with you and may you use this time to grow closer to our Lord.

Also, I have seen very reluctant young men become wonderful fathers once the reality hits them -there is always hope - I will pray that he is blessed and touched by the spirit of God to make the right choices.

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

O great St. Gerard, God has raised you up as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Please intercede for Holly. Protect her throughout her pregnancy, if she is indeed pregnant. Comfort her and grant her peace while in her uncertain state.

There Lord, through your Son Jesus Christ, we humbly ask you to touch the heart of the father of Holly’s child. Inspire him to be like St. Joseph, a protector of his family and especially his child. Show him your love so that he may learn to love others and share that love with his child.

We thank you Lord for life.

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for you!

Praying! :gopray2:

Thanks everyone. I have been praying that the could be father would take me back as a friend but I haven’t heard from him yet. I’ve been leaving him alone. I figured that it is best to give him some space. He told me only to contact him if I found out I was pregnant so if I do find out that I’m pregnant, I’ll definitely be getting a hold of him. Please continue to pray for me!

Praying…

Praying God’s will be done!

Hey everyone! I have great news and an answer to prayers! The could be father and I are back together in a friendship again! I talked to him today on AIM and on the phone and he said we could remain friends! Praise be to God forever! :extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.