I need a different kind of prayer

My best friend just called me and told me her Mother had a stroke and the problem that caused the stroke cannot be fixed. She just lost her only brother in Feb. with a brain tumor. And from what the Dr said the next stroke will hit her moms brain. And it can be today next week you got the picture.

I am asking God and you guys to pray for me that I can have Gods grace to help her. And please join me in asking God to give her the grace to accept what is comming. I have learned from God that THY KINGDOM COME THEY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. God taught me its his will, always, has been, always, will be. I ask you to pray for me and my friend that we can accept Gods will. Thank-you and I pray as always that Gods peace can be with us all.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of Mercy
Hail our life
our sweetness and our hope
to thee do we cry
poor banished children of Eve
mourning and weeping
in this vale of tears
turn then O Most Gracious Advocate
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed
fruits of thy womb,Jesus
O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy
of the promises of Christ
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, I pray for Rinnie, her friend, and her friend’s mother. May they place all their confidence in your merciful love and be surrendered perfectly to your merciful love. May they all accept your will and have the strength and patience to endure their suffering for however long you will for them to endure it. I pray that this situation brings everyone to a closer relationship with you and to a greater love of you and each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

:signofcross:Rinnie,

My prayers will be with your, your friend and your friend’s mother. A few years ago I lost my father after a battle with COPD. Losing a loved one is never easy and I think it is even more difficult when it is a parent.

My prayers will be for continued faith for your friend and her mother. May their faith in Our Lord and His Kingdom grant them comfort during these terribly hard times.

I will also be praying for Grace for you. I pray that with God’s grace you will find the words, the thoughts and the ability to comfort your friend. Sometimes just knowing how much people care is incredibly comforting.

Praying for you all! :signofcross:

Steve

Praying…

Continued prayers…

Praying hard.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father,Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loed we place Rinnie’s friend in Your loving care. Please embrace her and help her through her loss of her brother, and through the loss of her mother’s health and her threatened loss to her daughter.
Please help Rinnie to say and do all that will wisely help her through her fears and losses.

Father
please hear our prayers for rinnie,her friend and her friend’s mother.Deep sadness surrounds them and great fear and worry.Father please help them to accept Your Holy will and may their faith sustain them through.Grant them peace and understanding.May the mother be granted healing and the doctors treating her be able to stabilise her condition.May rinnie and her friend trust in You and pray to You.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Praying

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.