I need a little help

I am new to God, and i need help with a prayer

Can anybody give me a prayer which is good to make deamons go away from me and my loved ones? Or make them go away from my house.

May the Peace of Our Lord be With You

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

The bible tells us that St Michael led the two thirds of the Angels who were faithful to God, to drive out the thrird who betrayed God and turned against God. By rejecting God they lost the beauty and goodness of God so became ugly and dark and terrible, the demons or devils. So there are many more good Angels than bad. Whenever you feel their presence or the fear of them, ask the Angels to fill your house and to surround your family. And as your first poster replied, call on St Michael...

I recommend that you get your house blessed by a priest and invite all your friends.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Here's something you can say:

By the power and authority of the Name of Jesus Christ I bind you demon(s) of _____(INSERT ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: anger, hatred, sex, confusion, etc.) and command you to go to the foot of the cross right now. Amen.

You should have a priest trained in deliverence tell you what demons could be attatching themselves to you.

Have a priest bless your house and recite a prayer of deliverence there - over yourself, too.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.