I need a miracle!

Hello, I am in need of a miracle for my friend’s unborn child. Are there saints I should pray to, prayers I should recite, novenas, etc? Any recommendations would be wonderful

God Bless You :slight_smile:

St. Gerard, St. Gianna Molla

Praying for your friend and her baby.

Praying

:signofcross: praying praying praying for a miracle for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:gopray:

PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY FOR THE HEALTH
OF AN EXPECTANT MOTHER & UNBORN CHILD

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of (mention name) who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world. Amen.

Praying.JERRY:)

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Child .

Praying…

your friend and unborn child are in my prayer

Mother Mary please interceded for the protection and health of this unborn baby.
Father, You love this child. Please send Your Holy Spirit to heal and bless this child’s life always.

St. Philomena, Powerful with God, pray for us!

St. Philomena always comes through!

Praying for a miracle. St Rita- Saint of the Impossible. Remember with GOD all things are possible. God Bless

Pray to St. Gerard.

saintgerard.com/stgerard.html

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.