I need a picture (desktop wallpaper)

I am not quite sure whether this is the right forum for this topic, but anyway.

I have heard Jason Evert’s talks on chastity and I want to implement them in my life. So I need a picture of a man proposing to a woman, which will be my desktop wallpaper. That picture will always remind me how my body is a precious gift for my bride and how I should keep myself pure for her.

I tried searching on google, but I didn’t find any particularly impressive and decent pictures. Please provide me with some wonderful pics if you have them.

Thanks!

I couldn’t find exactly what you’re looking for, but I did find two images that are similar in theme and concept. To get the big versions of the images you have to sign up though (its free).

sxc.hu/photo/675015

Two hands joined in marriage.

sxc.hu/photo/729535

The silhouette of a man and a women at sunset.

Hope its a good start and you find what you’re looking for!

comps.fotosearch.com/comp/SBY/SBY313/young-man-proposing_~57301741.jpg
images.inmagine.com/img/brandxpictures/x157/bxp22752.jpg
michaeljournal.org/images/matrim.jpg

sweetheartzone.com/sites/slee/_files/image/moonros.jpg
everydaycelebrations.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/skipgetsengaged.jpg

Couldn’t resist…
romanceyou.com.au/images/shrek.jpg

*Wow, I like Eucharisted 's last picture of the Catholic Wedding with the couple to be married, the Priest, server, and JESUS !!! It is perfect!!!
God Bless You!
Angel Face

I am currently using this pic as my wallpaper, which shows a man proposing to a woman. This might give you an idea as to what I am looking for.

fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Fancy%20by%20Veer/p_2688375.jpg

If you have more pics like these please give me the links!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.