I need a prayer for patience

Please... I need a prayer for patience. Now I am not asking for you to pray** for** me, regarding my patience, no. I am kindly asking for you to post a prayer for me that I may learn this prayer and be able to practice it while I am having my emotional difficultes!

Let me thank you greatly in advance. I really need this help, thank you.

Rv Cain Spencer.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Lord please give Rv Cain Spencer the healing and gentle courage to endure and to grow through present suffering into deeper love and understanding of others and greater relationship with You.
Lead Rv Cain Spencer to flourish in gospel thanksgiving and fruitfulness.

[quote="Trishie, post:2, topic:180268"]
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Lord please give Rv Cain Spencer the healing and gentle courage to endure and to grow through present suffering into deeper love and understanding of others and greater relationship with You.
Lead Rv Cain Spencer to flourish in gospel thanksgiving and fruitfulness.

[/quote]

Thank you so much Trishie.

I recommend that you pray the rosary. If you would like to more about this prayer join the Rosary Group on CAF.

[quote="Rv_Cain_Spencer, post:1, topic:180268"]
Please... I need a prayer for patience. Now I am not asking for you to pray** for** me, regarding my patience, no. I am kindly asking for you to post a prayer for me that I may learn this prayer and be able to practice it while I am having my emotional difficultes!

Let me thank you greatly in advance. I really need this help, thank you.

Rv Cain Spencer.

[/quote]

Lord, please help Rv Cain Spencer to learn the prayer he wants to pray when having his emotional difficulties, and please help him to be able to practice it when he experiences these emotional difficulties. Grant him healing and strength, peace and hope whenever he prays his special prayer during life's difficult moments. May he persevere and keep faithful throughout all his life and be saved. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.