I need God to strengthen me!

I am going to be the manager in a few places at the same time !
Too much work
Too much responsibilities and duties.

I believe as a Christian I can do the work with God’s help !
I really need God’s wisdom , God’s strength , and God’s guidence !
I believe that if my efforts are used for my self , then they are misarable and are in vain , but if my efforts are used for God’s Kingdom then they have a meaning !
I want to do my job as for God !
I would like that my means would bring the ‘‘meaning’’ and ‘’ use ''for the ministry !
I need the prayer support and God’s inspiration !!
I can do every thing in Jesus who strengthen me !!!
Please , brothers and sisters , I need the prayer support !
Thank you !

Praying that God will strengthen you

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

*Whatever your work is, put your heart into it as done for the Lord and not for human beings, knowing that the Lord will repay you by making you his heirs. It is Christ the Lord that you are serving. *Colossians 3:23-24

That you may be strengthened in the Lord~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

I am praying for you.

Father, in Jesus’ name please give Athanasiy the strength and resilience to carry out work and responsibilities very well, without unhealthy stress.

IPlease grant Athanasiy Your wisdom, strength, and guidance, and help Athanasiy live with gospel values, serivng You and others for Your sake.
May Your will be done in all things as You surround Athanasiy with Your light and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen **

Dear Lord, help Athanasiy in this time of need. Help her to continue working in your service without worrying too much about not being up to par in any way. Like Padre Pio tells us, “pray, hope and don’t worry.” Let her continue to find her strength through calling out to you in prayer and spending some time alone with you, especially at her most difficult moments. Help her to always have hope in You. And please, let her see that worry is useless. Let her find peace in knowing that she is doing it all for you and is so beloved by you, and is making you so very happy by all her efforts to serve you. Bless her in a special way this day. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please strengthen this person and prepare them for their professional trials. Console them, Lord, and give them a sense of the blessings You have given to them by maintaining their employment and giving them new opportunities. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

May the Lord grant you strength.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.