I need help,im a bad wife,liar,pray for me

Please pray for my family and I, give me strength and courage to turn myself around!

I have caused much pain to my husband here this past year due to my acts of selfishnes, dumbness, and lying. I am unable to be truthful to him I hide everything from him from what Im thinking or doing. I have hidden stupid things like I paid 11.oo to pick up food from a restruant I like because im afraid of how he will react. Im ashamed of myself and embarrassed. I have used up alot of our money. I have taken from his bank account with out him knowing. I have lied to him about using the money. Please help me , he has said he doesnt love me , hes only w/me due to our son. He may leave me and take my son too now. I have been very depressed this past year. Im to my end on what to do but pray for help!

I think you should seek counselling, and so should he, have you considered counselling together?

Why do you feel you have to lie to him? Come clean with him about the money, apologise, seek forgiveness from your husband unless of course this is also your money (in which case why would you need to lie).

I will pray for your marriage, that he may find an ability to forgive, that you may have the ability to live without fear. Please seek counsel, even if only from your priest.

Take care of yourself

God Bless you and keep you x

From his bank account? You have no money? You are afraid of him?
Lord You know what this is all about, and what pressures are operating here, within this relationship. You know what healing and counselling may be required.
You know if this wife needs to have a very good talk with her priest or anyone who can see what is happening here and what help and guidance is needed.
Lord please help this wife to come out of rear into light. Please ensure there is justice and right in this marriage.
Forgive her for her sins, but free her from a life of fear that leads to lying and deception.
Help her to keep her son safe with her.

I do hope that you will seek counseling, whether from a priest or someone else. I will certainly pray for you in hopes that you can get help for yourself and for your marriage.

Praying for you and your marriage… You need to talk to your priest. :frowning:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

We Pray for you and your marriage

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal Father,
your Son has promised that you would grant
all the graces we ask of you in His name.

Trusting in this promise,
and in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ,
I ask of you five graces:

First, I ask pardon for all offenses I have committed,
for which I am sorry with all my heart,
because I have offended your infinite goodness.

Second, I ask for your divine Light,
which will enable me to see the vanity
of all the things of this earth,
and see also your infinite greatness and goodness.

Third, I ask for a share in your love,
so that I can detach myself from all creatures,
especially from myself, and love only your holy will.

Fourth, grant me the grace to have confidence
in the merits of Jesus Christ
and in the intercession of Mary.

Fifth, I ask for the grace of perseverance,
knowing that whenever I call on you for assistance,
you will answer my call and come to my aid;

I fear only that I will neglect
to turn to you in time of need,
and thus bring myself to ruin.

Grant me the grace to pray always, O Eternal Father,
in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Guardian Angels,
be always with us,
guide and protect us. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord, please help dellaniev. Please help her to find a good, holy priest to speak with. May she and her husband seek counseling from him and work on healing their marriage. Please help dellaniev to make a good confession. May she receive great healing and strength from praying and receiving you in the sacraments. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Dellaniev, your situation is heartbreaking. I pray your husbands heart is opened, and he works with you to heal the wounds that seperate. I pray you value your relationship with God, and do not belittle yourself for what has happened. Always remember that God loves you. Please pray and stay strong.

Amen. :crossrc:

Thank you everyone for your prayers and comments. To answer a couple of questions, I do work and have my own money but bills and other necessities came into the picture, I have 2 other girls from a previous marriage that there father does not help with child support. The girls father has become a better father and is there for them by spending time which was not the case before so I am glad they have their father in their life. I know I may be afraid to tell my new husband stuff becuase of what happened in my previous marriage where it was alot violence in there. I have contacted my priest by email now, and I will try to call or go by my church. You are right I need counseling and or to speak to my priest. Thank you all so much for your prayers and opionions! I need help and I want to start doing the right thing even if I am afraid , I need to remember I have God on my side to help me when I am afraid. My husband is a loving person , I know in his heart he is trying to work with me but its hard on him and it causes him to say the mean things he is saying now to me, it hurts me and makes it harder to pick myself up.

Praying hard.

Thank you again for your prays! Today has been my 1st step towards doing what is right im trying, no lies today so far.

well done for taking the first steps to improving your relationship and life. I will pray for your continued success :gopray:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I asked for strength
that I might achieve;
I was made weak
that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health
that I might do greater things;
I was given infirmity
that I might do better things.
I asked for riches
that I might be happy;
I was given poverty
that I might be wise.
I asked for power
that I might have the praise of men;
I was given weakness
that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things
that I might enjoy life;
I was given life
that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing
that I had asked for,
but everything
that I had hoped for.
Almost despite myself,
my unspoken prayers were answered;
I am, among all men,
most richly blessed. Amen.

the Lord is with thee;
pray for us sinners, now

Guardian Angel, Thou comest from heaven;
God has sent thee to take care of me.
Oh, shelter me under thy wings.
Lighten my path, direct my steps.
Do not leave me, stay quite near me
and defend me against the spirit of evil.
But above all come to my help
in the last struggle of my life.
Deliver my soul so that with thee
it may praise, love and contemplate
the goodness of God forever and ever. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

May the Lord
bless you and keep you.
May He show His face to you
and be merciful to you.
May He turn His countenance to you
and give you peace. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

the Lord is with thee;
pray for us sinners, now

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:crossrc: Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.