I need help praying

Please pray first off that my husband’s work will last longer, that he will like it better, for Melissa’s husband will find work, for my parents financial mess that they can find help to get their house ready to sell and a quick sell, and that I can get pregnant.

Amanda, for your husband and you;
for your parents and their needs;
for Melissa and her husband,
My prayers.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Dearest Amanda,

May Our Lady of Guadalupe bless you by her most powerful intercession to Our Almighty Father, His merciful Son Jesus, and the Holy Ghost the comforter. May you be filled with true peace and complete confidence in our Lord’s loving care for you and all of your family.

praying that you will feel God’s presence through these times. asking Blessed Mary and Padre Pio to intercede.

:hug1:

May God bless you with answers to your prayers…Keeping you in prayer…Please keep us posted…You are a blessed child of God to offer these prayers …we love you and will pray for you… Diane

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray that all of your prayers come true, and a prayer of thanksgiving, that God has given us His love, His protection, and His guidance. Look to Him for comfort when you feel at your lowest, and thank Him when you are at your highest.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying very hard for your intentions!

Praying for your intentions Amanda…Take Care…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.